Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all! Does anyone know of a good aftermarket heated seat kit? I installed the Mopar kit on our Wrangler Unlimited a few years back, and it wasn't that bad, especially since it was essentially plug and play. Wish I had ordered them on our Trailhawk.

Thanks!

B.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Time for a bump

I'd like to revive this long-dormant thread. I'll be picking up a new 2016 Renegade 75th Anniversary 4WD model next week. It was such a screaming good deal that I bought it even though it didn't have the Cold Weather Package. But my backside would still like heated seats.

So, to ask the OP's question once again, has anyone installed aftermarket heated seats in a Renegade?

On a related point, CostCo offers a complete heated seat kit kit, including local installation for the buyer. I have more faith in CostCo supporting my satisfaction than some random automotive upholstery shop (not that I'm trying to offend any upholsterers out there).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Are you serious? You know how Google works right?[/quote said:
That's quite a friendly tone you've taken there. It's not so much about knowing how to Google. If one takes the time to read the link noted in the above response (not included in this reply because I can't yet post links), it's clear that this isn't really pertinent to the original question.

The Degreez system from Katzkin requires their perforated leather seat upholstery kit and specific foam backing. It's not a plug-and-play solution for the standard Renegade seats. Sure, it's a nice system. But the total cost would be thousands of dollars, plus installation, for new Katzkin leather upholstery and the Degreez system.

In case it wasn't clear, I believe the OP, and certainly my bump, pertained to simply adding aftermarket seat heaters to a standard Renegade. Sure, there are plenty of sources for seat heater kits. That's not the point. The crux of the issue is, does anyone have any actual experience with any of these on a Renegade? My apologies is some readers misunderstood this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.