Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings and salutations!

I am completely new to the Jeep community with my Renegade. Got it right before the blizzard this year. Got the Trailhawk edition to ensure that I can have the most out of it when I want to really test things out and have fun. Hopefully I will be able to get help and have fun here with everyone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how did your Tailhawk do getting around during that snow storm on stock wranglers????
Not too bad actually. I am currently looking to see if I can change that with some all terrain tires, but I don't know what I am looking for at this time. Since it's the 17 in wheels it seems like I cant find anything that fit.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yikes! That looks like the 30 inches of snow we had here in PA four weeks ago.

My Trailhawk with its stock GY tires was excellent in the snow.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for the Trailhawlk, there are some that are going with the Yokohama GeoLander AT-S 225/65/17. Seems they fit with no lift or spacers. I am looking to buy those tires.
whoa those dont look too bad. i live in the city and i didnt want to go crazy getting some massive wheels that i would swap out constantly or some other craziness. i am looking around lightly for a few places that i would want to make full use of the renegade. i mean it's a jeep so why shouldn't i give it a full work out? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.