Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I'm from Utah, I'm ABSOLUTELY in love with the Renegade!! I cannot wait to see how it prices out and such, hopefully in the near future. I am selling my 2009 Patriot as well as my 1974 VW Beetle to help get some funds going for this car. I want this car really badly, and I enjoy reading what everyone else has to offer about their experiences and such.

I look forward to talking with some of you about this great vehicle!!:D:D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Welcome, I'm in the same boat as you, I really like the look of the Renegade compared to many other vehicles out there.

Do you plan to take yours to Moab?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably not, I will definitely do some off roading with it, but nothing like Moab. This is gonna be my baby I wouldn't want to hurt my baby!! I am toying with the idea possibly this time next year trying to get me an older wrangler for things like that. Right now though my biggest concern is just the pricing obviously.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Welcome!

I'm amazed (and then I'm not) at how extreme driving can cost extreme $$$, starting with the Wrangler. I'm not ready for that yet. Maybe some basic bolt-on protections for the Renny like skid plates and rock bars.

Using the search function is fastest for answers, but then asking is always good too.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
953 Posts
You could definitely invest in some extra accessories for the Renegade that would make it hold up to some off-roading better than its stock form. Is that something you would consider?

Where are you going to go off-roading if not at Moab?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I live in northern Utah so there's plenty of places to do some off reading. But since it's a brand new car I wouldn't want to scratch it up and such so is rather just buy an older wrangler to put that one through **** and have that one take all the damage. But seriously I can't wait to have one, it's gonne be weird actually getting to see and drive one. I've only been looking at renegades for about 2 months now, but still.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok so I am confused on the My Sky, is it standard or not? Because on the list of features it appears to be but at the same time it doesn't. And then is the Connect 3.0 a touchscreen with bluetooth and all that jazz? Or is all that just in the 5.0?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ok so I am confused on the My Sky, is it standard or not? Because on the list of features it appears to be but at the same time it doesn't. And then is the Connect 3.0 a touchscreen with bluetooth and all that jazz? Or is all that just in the 5.0?
over her in Germany the limited edition Diesel has Connect 5.0 and mysky is always extra ... even the black roof is extra

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.