Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a 2020 Renegade Sport 4x4

We have already added the roof rack and LED lights front and rear.
Next is a lift kit.
Thinking about the Rough Country 2"
We ordered Falkin 215/65r17 AT3W's already.
Any thoughts.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Your Renegade looks great, congratulations and enjoy it. How are the LED's working out? Did you do the drl's? Any errors and do they shut off immediately? Have any pics showing the lights? You can never have enough pictures to show us!

·
Super Moderator
3,693 Posts
and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your Renegade looks great, congratulations and enjoy it. How are the LED's working out? Did you do the drl's? Any errors and do they shut off immediately? Have any pics showing the lights? You can never have enough pictures to show us!
I will post them in lighting

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum.

Lookin good.
../. pics is always a plus. :giggle:

Which roof rack are you using?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for the rack reply was about to ask the same. Also excellent choice in tires. I want the exact ones. We just put them on our 4Runner and they are absolute beast.

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
ARKSEN 64x39
Got on Ebay for $89.99 free shipping, just remember to replace all the hardware with stainless bolts.
Thanks

Can you throw a profile picture up so that we can see what it looks like from the side?

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Just got my Falkens put on.
The tires that you ordered; Falken AT3W's were my second choice. We have those on the wife's Ram 1500 4X4. They look good, work great in the snow and mud, little to no noise, aggressive enough for what ever you are going to do tire. I think that you will be very happy with them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I like your rig. Our 19 trailhawk is going to get same tires. Just put a set of them on our 2019 4Runner and they are seriously great.

But first some roof bars and that same basket. I like your light set up as well. Especially the rears. I want those and some ditch lights on the front corners of the basket.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts