Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here! I had a Honda Fit for 9 years in Seattle until I suddenly decided to move to Alaska by driving up. I knew my low-ride 2-wheel drive wasn't gonna make it through Northern B.C. in the winter so like a day before I moved, I traded it in for a black 2016 Renegade Trailhawk that my cousin has fittingly named, Black Phillip (cuz the car whispers to me, "Wouldst thou like to see the world?"). I LOVE this car. So here I am!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hey there BlackWitch oops Phillip :p

Witches especially black witches (go look it up as it's not racist) should be easy to find in Anchorage.

I wonder on the forum how many people will understand your quote and interest in Witches (y)(y)

Anyway, it's great to read a tale of a Jeep convert having travelled so far in the Trailhawk with no faults. Keep up the good work :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there BlackWitch oops Phillip :p

Witches especially black witches (go look it up as it's not racist) should be easy to find in Anchorage.

I wonder on the forum how many people will understand your quote and interest in Witches (y)(y)

Anyway, it's great to read a tale of a Jeep convert having travelled so far in the Trailhawk with no faults. Keep up the good work :D
[/Q
Oh we're everywhere. I'm sure there's plenty on here. :) And thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts