Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just joined the forum and am excited to learn more about the Renegade! I have an older model that I love, but it's definitely time to upgrade lol. The issue is I can't decide between the 2014 or 2015 models. I've been reading 2015 Jeep Renegade reviews, and it looks awesome, but is it that different from the 2014 model? I'd like to save some $$ if I can, and I'm sure I can get the 2014 Renegade cheaper.

Any thoughts? Any input is much appreciated!

k-renegade

·
Registered
99 Posts
2015 is actually the first year for the Renegade, it's a brand spankin new vehicle. In fact, it hasn't even hit dealer lots yet. Maybe you've confused it with the Cherokee?

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Where did you hear about a 2014 model? Just curious as I'd like to see a source.
No such thing as a 2014 Renegade. Only test mules have made it to the states so far. Brand new vehicle. As late as it's showing up in the states, I'm actually surprised they're calling it a "2015".

But to answer the OPs question, it's brand new. There were some Jeep Wrangler Renegades back in the day, but this one is a brand new and different breed of vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.