Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Wife and I are looking forward to the release of the new Renegade, as this could become her next vehicle??? The top runner at the moment is the Sub Crosstrek, but we're holding out to the the Renegade before making a final decision.

Anyways, glad to be here :D

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Welcome MRM. I live near Mohegan Sun! I am also looking forward to the Renegade. The Crosstrek was also near the top of my list until I saw this Ute.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
From Manchester, but living in MA. Welcome.
Nice, have you started to inquire at your local jeep dealers about the Renegade?
Also you can make use of the regional sections of the forum for topics that would be most appropriate in them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealer in New London stated to my wife that they were expecting Renegades in August? That would be great, but sounds a lot sooner than anything else I've seen on the web...

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Dealer in New London stated to my wife that they were expecting Renegades in August? That would be great, but sounds a lot sooner than anything else I've seen on the web...
Holy crap that would be awesome! Is that still Linder Dodge in New London? All the dealerships at that little cross roads have changed so many times in the last few years. Next time I'm in NL I'll swing by and see if I get the same info from them! Thanks for the update and welcome again.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Where else on the web have you seen mentions of when renegades are expected to arrive?
We're they from confirmed sources

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have seen nothing from Jeep saying when it will be out, so all other sources are unconfirmed as far as I am concerned. The articles I have read online all seem to mention end of the year. If you have a confirmed release date, I would love to see it :)

Where else on the web have you seen mentions of when renegades are expected to arrive?
We're they from confirmed sources

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
nothing from jeep from what i have seen, i took it with a grain of salt, going to wait for official info like you and a lot of us here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts