Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

I am a fellow European who's just placed his order for a diesel Limited. Few optionals I selected (entertainment package and ACC) are not out yet so it might take a while before I finalize the order, but I got to test it on the road and I was very pleased.

Greetings,.
:nerd:

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to have you here. Jealous that you get the diesel over in Europe. What part of Europe are you from exactly?

Look forward to more talks with you on the forum!
It's a long story: I am Italian but I am currently living in Belgium, hence the "European" description. I noticed there are many Italians in this nice international Forum... ciao! ;)

· Registered
92 Posts
Opening Edition

Gents

I am an American in Budapest and just ordered my new Renegade last week which will take about 8 weeks to arrive.

I ordered the "Opening Edition" in Alpine White with the 140 hp diesel mated to a 6 speed manual.

The "Opening Edition" is essentially a Limited with a bunch of options (leather, navigation, 4x4, black roof, etc.) currently being offered across Europe.

Can't wait for it to arrive and am hoping for a bit of snow still in January when it gets here.

More later as delivery gets closer.

· Registered
194 Posts
Gents

I am an American in Budapest and just ordered my new Renegade last week which will take about 8 weeks to arrive.

I ordered the "Opening Edition" in Alpine White with the 140 hp diesel mated to a 6 speed manual.

The "Opening Edition" is essentially a Limited with a bunch of options (leather, navigation, 4x4, black roof, etc.) currently being offered across Europe.

Can't wait for it to arrive and am hoping for a bit of snow still in January when it gets here.

More later as delivery gets closer.
Lucky you, to get a loaded 4x4 with a manual. Oh well, enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.