Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Renegade Limited 2.0 Diesel 4x4 AT9Low in Mojave Sand checking in.
Picked it up at the dealer yesterday and drove it home 400 miles. We had 40*C/104*F, but it was a pleasure to do the 8h-drive home (got stuck in friday traffic at several locations).
I got an average of 38 mpg wich is not bad, but I hope to get better than 40 mpg once the engine is broken in.
Here are some pics:

Its not my first Jeep as I own a 2013 Wrangler also, but I really liked the Renegade from the first time I've seen it.
I'm going to leave it mostly stock as the JK is already heavily modified but it is a big fun to drive the Renegade as my DD

Thorty

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Thorty, great to see you also here in this forum... we need to have a Renegade meeting asap.
Take care
Harry

Reactions: Thorty

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Very nice! Looks like you've got some under-the-seat cushion storage on the front passenger side that people have been asking about elsewhere on the forum. Also jealous of the glass My Sky. Interesting how features vary from market to market.

I spent close to three years in Germany in the Army - Miesau and Pirmasens. Loved it!

Reactions: Thorty

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome! Is your MySky glass? Do both panels come out? Very interested why Jeep offered glass panels in the UK but not US. Thanks in advance. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Thorty, great to see you also here in this forum... we need to have a Renegade meeting asap.
@ Harry: We definitaly have to meet once you have your Renegade

Welcome! Is your MySky glass? Do both panels come out? Very interested why Jeep offered glass panels in the UK but not US. Thanks in advance. :D
@ Beerwolf: the panoramic roof is called "command view". The front panel slides back, the rear panel is fix. Both do not come out.

@ all: thanks for the warm welcome :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
New Renegade Limited 2.0 Diesel 4x4 AT9Low in Mojave Sand checking in.
Picked it up at the dealer yesterday and drove it home 400 miles. We had 40*C/104*F, but it was a pleasure to do the 8h-drive home (got stuck in friday traffic at several locations).
I got an average of 38 mpg wich is not bad, but I hope to get better than 40 mpg once the engine is broken in.
Looks great! I have a Alpine White Limited 4x4 2.0 diesel 9-speed Low. I have driven 4300 km during this summer and have averaged 6.2 liters/100km. It has mostly been short trips and low speed. I expect the fuel consumption to get well below 6.0 liters/100km now that my driving will mainly consist of my daily commute to work on country roads. The car is much more fuel efficient than I dared to hope for! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.