Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am writing from a small wonderful ancient city in northern Italy; I bought a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. Unfortunately, I will be given only at the end of January 2015. Some opzionals are still being defined. The production of Trailhawk has not started yet. I hope I survive this agonizing wait ...
I instantly fell in love with Renegade. It is a vehicle transverse that is not comparable to any other compact suv (segment B and C). Renegade has an iconic design, it is transversal, it conveys sense of strength, sense of freedom and unconventionality.
I tested the Limited 4WD manual and despite the fact that I usually drive a car of an upper class (segment D), I found the Renegade safe in all conditions, responsive, pleasant, spacious, comfortable and well finished. No other cuv has similar features but they look like toys, good only to go at hypermarket on saturday.
I apologize for my terrible English. I hope there will soon be an Italian forum dedicated to the Renegade; Jeep is selling many of them in Italy.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hello MarRob.

While the Renegade is going global, I believe this forum is going global as well.

Interestingly, the majority of us on the forum don't have Renegades yet and are even waiting for it to be released in our respective countries.

So please understand if we get a little excited for you and wind up asking you a few questions.

And welcome to the community!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.