Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Im Josh!

I just bought a new Renegade 2 weeks ago! I love the car...so far. The make it or break it will be how it handles in the snow though.. Since i live in New England, the winters are terribad, so im hoping that this vehicle performs as well or better than my old SUV in the snow..
But i decided to join this forum because it seems as though i need some advice for customizing the exterior.

My car: 2015 Jeep Renegade 9-speed Sport
Color: Glacier Metallic
Additions so far: 35% to 25% tints, black hood decal, black door trim.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi! I'm new here too, and I don't have my renegade yet, but saying hello regardless! I'll be interested to hear how your snow experience turns out. . . hope it's great!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Josh. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hey! Im Josh!

I just bought a new Renegade 2 weeks ago! I love the car...so far. The make it or break it will be how it handles in the snow though.. Since i live in New England, the winters are terribad, so im hoping that this vehicle performs as well or better than my old SUV in the snow..
But i decided to join this forum because it seems as though i need some advice for customizing the exterior.

My car: 2015 Jeep Renegade 9-speed Sport
Color: Glacier Metallic
Additions so far: 35% to 25% tints, black hood decal, black door trim.
What was your old SUV?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.