Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Jeep Renegade Family! After driving 3 Renegades in the past two weeks and falling in love with it, I gave my dealership my order today. I want the Sierra Blue Trailhawk with ALL of the options, including the glass MySky roof. My salesman informed me they are not shipping the MySky option until October. This is going to be the longest 6 month wait ever! I look forward to reading all the post and seeing pics of your new Renegades.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hate to break it to you but the My Sky panels are not made of glass and you can't see through them. If you want the glass sunroof then you will need to do what I am doing and just sit back for a year or more and wait for Jeep to finally bring the glass roof version stateside. Right now that's only available in Europe. Hope your dealer did not lead you to believe that they were ordering you a glass roof version.
I wonder if someone will make aftermarket glass panels to replace the solid ones. Maybe?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.