Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciao!
:D:D:D
Ordered today in the FIAT Store in Milan a fantastic Renegade 2.0 TDiesel multijet 140CV, 4x4 (of course!) limited, very full optional except the navigation system, lead time the end of November! :D:D

My wife hated the Renegade on picture :eek::eek::eek: once saw and drove she fell in love... today she wanted to sign the order...:laugh:

we're so happy!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
ueee Milanese....

Complimenti!!!
I'm in Toronto and want to see one, but in North America they don't come out till early next year...

What did you think when you test drove it?
Do it have enough power?
Was it fun to drive?

More info please..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeep has chosen the wrong colors to promote it... Really bad... As well as some marketing choices...
On brochure, I think that only whites give the best impression of the real sizes, it's bigger in real sight than than what we though, but actually it's not! There's a sort of mind-blowing!
It's short like a VW Golf SW but it's wider so the space inside is good for 5.

I had the chance to drove the 2.0 140HP 4wd Limited for few kilometres and I was able to push a bit in the round about :D and up/down from sidewalks, so this is my impressions:
Chassis: fantastic, really! Cheers to whom designed it. It gives you the feel of a very robust car, there's no sign of chassis torsion at all.
Suspensions: we have a lot of speed bumps :D just don’t take care of the speed :D Anyway, very good response from them, they mitigate very very well holes, craters, whatever.
Interiors: we really love them, enough to buy as extra the black leather even if the seats are not heated (why?? It’s the same questions that the salesmen are doing….). The Wall-E eyes on the middle top of the dash makes it very nice. Every command is in the right place except of the start/stop engine button which is in the place where commonly there’s the keys lock: hidden back of the steering wheel so to find it you have to touch around… We bought the double glass roof on paper too…
Engine: it’s the other best choice that Jeep made. To whom who don’t know this 2.0l diesel multijet engine coming is where the common rail injection system was born more 15 years ago when Fiat was partnering with GM and it was developed in Turin, Italy (GM still have there the his main diesel engine R&D dept.). All other brands has followed, German too. Until now there are in Europe millions of car with this engine installed: Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia as well as Opel/Wauxall and some Iveco vans and trucks. I think the engine is the thoughest part of the whole car.
On the road, it has the best behaviour of the diesel engines, great elasticity, great torque, low fuel consumption (5l/100Km.) as well as the petrol ones, high power to get high speed. Surprisingly, it very well silenced: I got this engine in some car in the past so I know how it sounds.

We bough the Renegade at the official Fiat Store in Milan, Motor Village Milano, a very huge car shop:
https://motorvillageitalia.it/sedi/milano

About the price, well, enough for a Jeep: all taxes included, on the road, a little more than 34k€/ 44kUS$ …..

Can wait to have it under my ass!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jeep has chosen the wrong colors to promote it... Really bad... As well as some marketing choices...
On brochure, I think that only whites give the best impression of the real sizes, it's bigger in real sight than than what we though, but actually it's not! There's a sort of mind-blowing!
It's short like a VW Golf SW but it's wider so the space inside is good for 5.

I had the chance to drove the 2.0 140HP 4wd Limited for few kilometres and I was able to push a bit in the round about :D and up/down from sidewalks, so this is my impressions:
Chassis: fantastic, really! Cheers to whom designed it. It gives you the feel of a very robust car, there's no sign of chassis torsion at all.
Suspensions: we have a lot of speed bumps :D just don’t take care of the speed :D Anyway, very good response from them, they mitigate very very well holes, craters, whatever.
Interiors: we really love them, enough to buy as extra the black leather even if the seats are not heated (why?? It’s the same questions that the salesmen are doing….). The Wall-E eyes on the middle top of the dash makes it very nice. Every command is in the right place except of the start/stop engine button which is in the place where commonly there’s the keys lock: hidden back of the steering wheel so to find it you have to touch around… We bought the double glass roof on paper too…
Engine: it’s the other best choice that Jeep made. To whom who don’t know this 2.0l diesel multijet engine coming is where the common rail injection system was born more 15 years ago when Fiat was partnering with GM and it was developed in Turin, Italy (GM still have there the his main diesel engine R&D dept.). All other brands has followed, German too. Until now there are in Europe millions of car with this engine installed: Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia as well as Opel/Wauxall and some Iveco vans and trucks. I think the engine is the thoughest part of the whole car.
On the road, it has the best behaviour of the diesel engines, great elasticity, great torque, low fuel consumption (5l/100Km.) as well as the petrol ones, high power to get high speed. Surprisingly, it very well silenced: I got this engine in some car in the past so I know how it sounds.

We bough the Renegade at the official Fiat Store in Milan, Motor Village Milano, a very huge car shop:
https://motorvillageitalia.it/sedi/milano

About the price, well, enough for a Jeep: all taxes included, on the road, a little more than 34k€/ 44kUS$ …..

Can wait to have it under my ass!!! :D :D :D

Congrats ! Sei fortunato sai :) !

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Just got the plate numbers to renew the insurance!

Wednesday will be the Day! The Limited will be ready!
Awesome, good to know we'll be having another limited owner on the forum here.
What color did you order it in?

Are you going to be on the look out for modifications to do or just keep it stock for the most part?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Awesome, good to know we'll be having another limited owner on the forum here.
What color did you order it in?

Are you going to be on the look out for modifications to do or just keep it stock for the most part?
alpine white what else ... ? ... :x;):D>:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Carbon black, dark 18" Wheels, visibility and function pack, glass roof and black leathers side, normal spare tire. the only thing I'm missing is the heated seats which weren't available at the time of my order. No sat nav, I can use my iPhone with more recent map.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.