Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Picked up my black renegade limited a few hours ago. It's my first Jeep, first 4x4 and first non car (lol).

So far I'm very impressed with the way it handles and the tech inside. The gas mileage leaves a little to be desired, but with prices the way they are, I can deal. Power wise, she can hold her own; passing power not so much, but again, I can deal.

Loving this thing. I've decided no pictures until I take it through some dirt/mud next week. I can't wait!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Welcome from just across the river in PA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Fiance's family has a place in PA. Its off the road, down a dirt hill, over a stream and through a pathway of cut down trees. Apparently her grand father loved being off the beaten path and built a house in the middle of a huge piece of land. Normally, we park the cars off the road an hike in. When he goes, he takes his jeep. This will be the first time we can actually drive all the way through and I can't wait! I'll get some pictures up as soon as I get back next Thursday.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Giving my welcome as well from across the stream (Hudson River) in NYC.
:D

TS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.