Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Matt. I am in Western NY. I currently am driving a 2002 Nissan Xterra, but am considering a Renegade Trailhawk when it comes out. I love all 4x4's, and am a big Jeep enthusiast. I love to offroad as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome to the jungle Matt!

I am interested to find out just how capable the Renegade Trailhawk will be off-road.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dr.G! I am too! I mostly do rough seasonal roads, but I do like to hit the trails too. I hope they have a modded Renegade at Easter Jeep Safari!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome! Your XTerra probably gets about the same gas mileage as my Liberty;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4x4, i wanted a stickshift 4wd and could not afford a wrangler at the time. I was looking at the xterra, rodeo, and liberty. I happened to find the xterra first, and got a great deal on it! I find it very similar to a four door wrangler in ride and capability. It does the job while i save up for a new jeep :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, and I have worked at a Jeep dealership for over 7 years. I get to drive Jeeps daily, and all kinds of of different Jeeps over the years :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Oh, and I have worked at a Jeep dealership for over 7 years. I get to drive Jeeps daily, and all kinds of of different Jeeps over the years :)
Good, so we can expect any and all insider information to be shared accordingly? ;)

Oh, and welcome to the boards bud, glad to have ya!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome Willy, and much thanks! Definitely will do! No pun intended lol. I saw the new 200 yesterday. Chrysler rep was driving it. Looks great! I am so excited for new products!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts