Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I've been following the forum for a while now, but have never had anything insightful to add so I never felt the need to join.

Today, I've received great news that I'm sure all of you will be excited to hear. After visiting with my local Jeep dealer, I was informed that they have 3 Renegades In-Transit and the dealership expects them by the end of the month because they are scheduled to have a training session in Ohio at the beginning of April.

A funny story is that I was actually going to the dealer because I have grown tired of waiting and waiting and waiting and was ready to purchase a Cherokee instead. During my test-drive the salesman and I began talking about the Renegade and that's how I found all of this out. Unfortunately for my salesman he didn't get the sale today, but I will be sure to find him whenever I go back to check out the Renegades at the end of the month.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yeah, I think they will start trickling in over the next four weeks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Chris I live north of you and have inquired at Jeep Dealerships from Greenville to Pittsburgh but only get not sure when they will arrive and left my contact info; which dealership have you spoken with who is expecting the arrival?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
The first one (a Sport) showed up at my local dealer in Eastern PA today. They have three more in transit (all automatics). I am not in a hurry to test drive it since I'm holding out for a 1.4T manual car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.