Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm loving this new Jeep Renegade! I've had 2 Jeep Patriots in the past. A 2008 and a 2014. Last Monday I went into my dealership for an oil change on my 2014 Patriot and an hour later I drove off the lot with a black Renegade. Superb workmanship and it handles like a dream!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the positive feedback! As far as mods go all I seem to find are mods made in Italy. If that's where I have to go then so be it! I'm definitely going a set of 4 black 19 or 20 inch TSW wheels. A possible cargo basket from Rhino Rack. It has the Renegade X on the side. This jeep will never ever see snow. I'm not going to let the winter road salt eat away my Jeep. Its easier to pick up a $500.00 p.o.s.....

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Welcome fellow NY'er Mark

Please post pics of your Rene if you can.

TS

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I went on EBAY and purchased 20 PCS Super White T10 Wedge 5-SMD 5050 LED Light bulbs W5W 2825 158 192 168 194 for $6.37 with free shipping. Apparently on the outside of the vehicle you'll need CANBUS error free l.e.d. bulbs so you won't get any lights on your dash saying you've got a light out.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I wouldn't mind doing something like this for the cup holder area.

TS

Reactions: markasylver

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just got back home from a round trip in my Renegade from Rochester, New York to Saint Augustine, Florida. Absolutely no transmission issues or vehicle problems what so ever. It was an absolute dream to drive. A week before the trip I had the door locks flashed and I haven't had any issues with them since. Weird thing was all the way down and back all I saw was 1 Jeep Renegade going north on I95 in South Carolina. I must of had at least 5 people take photos of my Jeep when I was in Florida and a few people in rest areas actually wanted to check out the Jeep. Needless to say I'm EXTREMELY happy with my Renegade!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Glad to hear that you had a great trip AND apparently you and your Renegade were a hit with other travelers
;)

Reactions: markasylver
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.