Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner as of yesterday. I took 2 ubers and a train ride up to Huntington Beach Jeep from San Diego to get her and it was worth it! I drove back in the rain (first time I have used wipers on any car for months) and all went well.

Great lease BTW if anyone is looking...
http://www.hbchryslerdodgejeepram.com/specials/jeep.htm
Chris Moody was my salesman and a straight up dude.

The lease on my daily driver is almost up and I needed a 4 door this time. $189 a month with Zero down was perfect for me. I have a 99 Sahara Wrangler and distant cousin to the jeep in the garage already so it seemed like the perfect daily driver and first Jeep for my son that is almost 16.

I plan on giving it to my son after the lease so I want to tweak it a bit and look forward to learning from all of you. I will post better pics when the sun comes out again.

Cheers

Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Congrats, Robert! Nice looking Renegade!

I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend for the Chargers vs Lions game. Pretty good chance I'm the only Chargers fan making the trip from Detroit (flying, not driving) :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats, Robert! Nice looking Renegade!

I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend for the Chargers vs Lions game. Pretty good chance I'm the only Chargers fan making the trip from Detroit (flying, not driving) :)
Thank you! I only moved here to San Diego from Seattle 5 years ago and we are huge Seahawks fans as you can imagine. I feel so bad for Chargers fans. It reminds me of when the Sonics moved to OK. I hope something can be done to keep them here. I will be watching and rooting for the Chargers!

Congratulations! Looks sharp. Love the contrast of the black wheels on the yellow. Beautiful.
Thank you. I like to think of it as safety yellow to protect my Son from the idiot drivers around here that look at their phones more than the road.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome from another in San Diego. I haven't seen any solar yellow Renegades on the road (other than my own), so now I don't feel so lonely. I'll wave if I see you driving around - hard to miss us with this color!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from another in San Diego. I haven't seen any solar yellow Renegades on the road (other than my own), so now I don't feel so lonely. I'll wave if I see you driving around - hard to miss us with this color!

I have only seen one Renegade since I got mine and it was red. Hope to see you around town! I am loving the yellow even though most of my friends are not on board with my color choice. I don't care :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.