Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

For the first time in my life, I'm joining a forum...and it took our new Renegade for me to take the plunge. We just bought a Limited...white exterior...black interior with gold trim. We absolutely love the car. What sold us was my wife (who's Italian) noticing the "Ciao Baby" inscription next to the gas fill. I look forward to reading everyone's chat...and bear with me as I ask numerous questions along the way...I'm not the most mechanical guy in the world, but willing to learn in order to keep our Renegade running for a long time. OTBC!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Welcome to the forum

As for joining a forum for the first time, congrats. Before you know it, you will be a regular, we all have been there at one point in time. Alot of the members here are quite knowledgeable, patient and are willing to provide the info you seek. You will be in good hands. I continue to learn each day myself with these guys. They're awesome.

TS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.