Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone! I have been lurking the forums for a little while doing as much research as I could. My wife and I are both in the market for new vehicles and she has fallen in love with the Renegade, specifically the TH at the local dealer. We love camping and the outdoors so Jeep definitely fits our lifestyle.

Although I do have some concerns and reservations reading about the transmission problems that some of the Renegade owners have had I must admit the the TH styling is my favorite as well. I would prefer a manual transmission but ultimately happy wife = happy life.

This isn't my first rodeo, before becoming a health promotion professional at Mayo Clinic I was a detailer and mechanic's assistant all through my college years so I hope I can utilize some of my experience on here!

Right now we do not have the Renegade... but it is all but a sure thing as the local dealer has the TH in the commando (which my wife loves) spec'd just the way we want it at $25,890 which seems like a fair price according to what I have found here. I want to jump on it and take advantage of the 2015 warranty.

If anyone wants to give me reassurance and encouragement on the ZF tranny please feel free ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.