Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all of the information that I have found so far. Not new to forums or Jeeps, just to my new Renegade. Have spent time playing in the forests and beaches of the Oregon coast in the past, but live in eastern Washington now. Have had numerous vehicles, and have played in all of them. Nothing like the looks that you get when you crawl up a ravine in a newer vehicle. The Renegade replaces an older Civic that replaced my 2012 Kia Soul after it met its demise. Saw the new Renegade for the first time when we were spending a few days on the Olympic Peninsula and decided that we needed to get one. We've only had it a week so far, but enjoying it so far. When I was taking delivery I just had to test the key fob to release the rear hatch. The salesman was getting ready to open it to put in the temp paper and I asked for the key first. Double tap on the button and it unlocked as described. The salesperson was shocked. Looking forward to finding more information and helping when I can. Erik

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went with black with black interior. The only other one in the area was at Kellogg, but they only wanted to give me $500 for my trade. Local dealer matched their sale price and then gave me $3k for my trade. Erik

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.