Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Sweden

Got my black Limited 4x4 stickshifter with the140hp Diesel about 7 months ago
Had my fair share of troubles (most electrical, still not fixed), either way i still get the good feeling when i place my butt on the driver seat.

Went to the Jeep Academy and spent a day in the forest with light offroading and another day at the track. Love my car even more after this weekend

The only thing i have done to the car for the moment are 2 (soon to be 3) nbb 225 aux lights that have support by a short Led bar. Makes driving in the "dark" a tiny bit easier ;)

//Acobra

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear that you've had issues. Neither Fiat nor Chrysler were pillars of reliability so I suppose their merger didn't yield any progress there. A Limited Turbo Diesel 4x4 Manual is the way to go, man! Well done. Stateside, the manuals are topped off at the Latitude trim (sometimes called Longitude across the pond) and we've no diesel options here period.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcoming :)

Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear that you've had issues. Neither Fiat nor Chrysler were pillars of reliability so I suppose their merger didn't yield any progress there. A Limited Turbo Diesel 4x4 Manual is the way to go, man! Well done. Stateside, the manuals are topped off at the Latitude trim (sometimes called Longitude across the pond) and we've no diesel options here period.
As its a "first generation" car i was suspecting that i would have to visit the dealer 1 or 2 times but hey 6th time the charm ;) if they cant fix it i will have a little conversation with the seller about some mighty fine deals....

Wow you have my dream setup. Turbo diesel. 4WD, and Manual.
Yeah the combination are great, but sometimes i wish it would be the 170hp engine instead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.