Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all glad I could finally join about a week ago I bought Rene trailhawk and so far love it so much I am wanting to do to it but first I wanna put a light bar just trying to figure all the brands and different styles which one are good but this is the first time I have owned a jeep and like it a lot thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I was in Austin over break and got to explore some of the hill country via an R 1200 RT. It seems like, unsurprisingly, that Texas has lots of places where you could capitalize on your Trailhawk, much more so than in southern New Hampshire anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I will have to find somewhere a little closer Austin is about 6 hours from me but yea there are a few places just gotta find them but Austin is a nice place to visit

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello all glad I could finally join about a week ago I bought Rene trailhawk and so far love it so much I am wanting to do to it but first I wanna put a light bar just trying to figure all the brands and different styles which one are good but this is the first time I have owned a jeep and like it a lot thanks

Congrats on your new ride! Pics?

Welcome to forum from another Texas Brethren. I am North of Houston. Whereabouts are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.