Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,444 Posts
I can't tell from the picture, but does it have My Sky? None of the dealerships in Michigan have any with My Sky yet, and I'm thinking of just for going that option because I just want the Jeep so bad!
That would make sense as it seems they're just trying to push pre-configured allocated Renegades first before anything else.
They probably figured my sky equipped Renegades would go to the minority.

· Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Loving it right now, of course. I'm getting close to 300 miles on it. Just trying to follow the break-in procedures to a T.

Obviously having bought in the very first wave that showed up in my city limited the selection. The one thing that was not exactly as I would have had it built is the lack of towing package...

I'll likely add a hitch to it if the roof basket I'm hoping to add doesn't cover my needs.

· Registered
3 Posts
My sky panels

This may be of some help. I called dealership in Louisville today and the guy was helpful but I couldn't tell he wasn't entirely sure about all the details. From what he said he didn't think any of this first shipment had the sky panels. He said that could be offered later in the year but he said they didn't have any timeline on that. I'll have to say it's a little aggravating but maybe it's not something I need as bad as I think I do.

· Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome!

1)What are your MPG reports, if HWY, what speed and elevation?

2) How is HWY road noise?

3) Any blind spots you are finding that you didn't notice during test drive?

Right now I'm just approaching 300 mph. Milage has been climbing throughout the break-in process. Sitting at about 22mpg on the first full tank right now. 1/2 highway, 1/2 city. I'd guess the next tank will be more like 26-28.

Blind spots are fine. Big mirrors, tall greenhouse, and good head check habits negate any blind spot issues.

Road sounds are great. Nothing noticeable except for a buffet in the front driver's side corner of the car. Radio on low and you can't hear anything. Might still be some packing material under the hood, though. Need to check...

· Registered
1,207 Posts
He said that could be offered later in the year but he said they didn't have any timeline on that. I'll have to say it's a little aggravating but maybe it's not something I need as bad as I think I do.
Salesman are wonderful, whatever you want is months away so you will buy what he has today!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.