Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning folks! :D

I'm Jimmy from the UK and both my wife and I are very excited about the new Renegade :)

We currently have a Cherokee KK and mk1 Patriot but looking to drop to one Jeep later in the year, so looks like the Renegade is coming out at the right time! My wife has eagerly awaited the mini-Jeep for quite a while now, and she was doing cartwheels when I sent her the link from the Geneva show :D

Not sure on colour preferences yet, but most likely orange, red, anvil or blue at the moment in the top spec we can afford :)

I think this is the step needed to make Jeep a successful brand again, the Renegade should hopefully appeal to the small SUVmarket. With fuel prices increasing and the green agenda in full swing, the desire for economical 4x4s is going to skyrocket, especially with the harsher winters! And while I detest the new Cherokee, I can see it appealing to the new SUV market as it is not too dissimilar to other horrid looking 4x4s like the BMW, Porsche and Audi examples!

So yep, very excited about this and looking forward to being a part of the forum :)

Seeing as we'll be getting the Renegade in Europe before anyone else, I'll get up to the dealers as soon as the demonstrators are out and get some video/ pics for the forum.

Happy Jeeping!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome and thank you! It seems like our wait is dreadfully long. I hope your Jeeps have been good to you and your family!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Long wait but I hope it will be worth it, as in, very few problems. Last thing I want is to wait forever for it and experience a ton of recalls and issues.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Long wait but I hope it will be worth it, as in, very few problems. Last thing I want is to wait forever for it and experience a ton of recalls and issues.
Lets hope that won't be the case. But I guess in the end this will be the firts of its kind so maybe and I say maybe there might be one or two little hiccups.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Lets hope that won't be the case. But I guess in the end this will be the firts of its kind so maybe and I say maybe there might be one or two little hiccups.
Sadly that is always the case with brand new vehicles, kind of like an industry norm. All we can really hope for are just minimal problems, problems that wont be significant!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts