Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im sorta new here. Wanted to say HI. Im from the North bay area in California. Just picked up a 2015 Trailhawk the beginning of May. Ive put almost 3,500 miles on her and she is running like a champ! I love everything about it and have no problems or complaints. I plan on doing many mods to make her mine. So far Ive done the spare tire flip and some galaxy tint over my mirror side blinkers and DLRs. I bought the new yakama areo bars and new mounts to install my old baja rack. Ive plasti dipped some badges and will be doing a chameleon paint over coat to make them pop. I ordered some new fog bulbs and will be putting them in soon too. Hopefully new tires and rims will be coming soon as I need to upgrade tires and rims on all my cars ASAP! If anyone is in the North bay area, hit me up to go wheeling. :ReneBlueWave:

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! As for me, I love the beer country.
Me too! If you couldn't tell by my name lol. I just got back from Mendocino National Forrest, I took my girl and our dog for some trail exploring and a back woods picnic. The renny did great! There was lots of dust and silt and some large ruts and semi steep inclines and such. The trailhawk didn't skip a beat, she just mountain goated all up and over everything, no hesitation. Im hoping to get a go pro soon so I can document my trips and share them with all of you. Any ways here are a few pics from our adventure. Enjoy!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.