Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my Renegade limited yesterday, I can't wait until I put tags on it!
I own a 1995 F150, a 2008 Ford Focus and a a 2001 Cadillac Deville, the Caddy is going to my Daughter and Grandson.
My F150 has over 211,000 Miles on it and the Focus belongs to the Wife!
I brought the Renegade because of its size , utility and economy, I will be posting the mpg of my daily driving here.
Before I purchased this vehicle I read on line reviews and was a little nervous it being new and with its Fiat heritage.
I overcame that and committed, I hope that I have good luck with this one , with it is my first personal purchase since1991.
All you experienced owners, I will be waiting for your tips! Good luck to all! Drive on!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey everybody, new to the forum. Have owned my 2018 Renny Latitude for almost two years. I love the nimbleness and looks of these little buggies. Wannabe is it's name and it is getting new shoes and a lift next week. Can't wait to share pics. This community has been instrumental in helping me make decisions. Glad I finally registered.

·
Super Moderator
4,766 Posts
Hey everybody, new to the forum. Have owned my 2018 Renny Latitude for almost two years. I love the nimbleness and looks of these little buggies. Wannabe is it's name and it is getting new shoes and a lift next week. Can't wait to share pics. This community has been instrumental in helping me make decisions. Glad I finally registered.
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.