Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking forward to seeing and driving the upcoming Jeep Renegade. Wish that there was a more certain date of introduction in the US. I have a few friends who own Jeep vehicles and really enjoy them. I also like the idea of the smaller size for city use while still having the ability to go off-road or on long trips. Wondering what the latest speculation is for intro date and pricing.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivoltage
The Renegade is a big secret in the US. Jeep is not telling us anything about, price, gas mileage, availability.......nothing!

So what do you really expect? They do run already 3 Shifts/5 Days in Melfi and now they added the Saturday too ... that´s 3 Shifts/ 6 Days a Week to produce 1000 Renegades for europe ... where do you think the US Renegades will come from? (As you don´t want the brasilian one´s)

The Renegade runs superior over here in europe ... they won´t start another Country while the brasilian factory is not running at full speed too and as it seems the don´t have enough ZF 9 Speed ATM to deliver to europe so where to get those for the US Trailhawks ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...14/12/16/jeeps-sales-double-europle/20495085/

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I think the lack of information is starting to get a bit frustrating for many of us. Really have been looking forward to seeing and driving this vehicle.
It's in their best interest to keep us with limited information while things aren't in motion, as to not throw all their eggs into one basket and have none left. Looking at it on their end of it, they're going about it right, sucks for us, just have to be patient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.