Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Bill and I am a Jeepaholic.

I've had a few Jeeps over the years - such as a YJ, XJ, TJ - my wife currently loves her Compass and I just (yesterday) traded my 2012 (Gecko Green Wrangler Sport) in on a new Omaha Orange Renegade Sport, 6-speed 4x4.

I joined here a week ago after a serious test drive. I had actually driven a Renny two months ago but wasn't quite ready. A week ago I stopped at the dealer where we bought my wife's Compass. The dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse on my trade (seriously) - so I joined here and read a lot* - and read reviews at all the major car-enthusiast sites. I learned that I really needed to test drive a stick shift and that I didn't need a Trailhawk. I did that, drove a 6-speed, yesterday and ended up buying my new Renegade. I hope to enjoy it on the road and on the beach here in southern Delaware.

*Was intrigued by that long thread urging people to NOT buy - where I learned a lot, like who to NOT trust. LOL >:D

PS - I'll have some better pictures once I get "out there" with a camera other than my iPhone. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
hello, my name is bill and i am a jeepaholic.

I've had a few jeeps over the years - such as a yj, xj, tj - my wife currently loves her compass and i just (yesterday) traded my 2012 (gecko green wrangler sport) in on a new omaha orange renegade sport, 6-speed 4x4.

i joined here a week ago after a serious test drive. I had actually driven a renny two months ago but wasn't quite ready. A week ago i stopped at the dealer where we bought my wife's compass. The dealer made me an offer i couldn't refuse on my trade (seriously) - so i joined here and read a lot* - and read reviews at all the major car-enthusiast sites. I learned that i really needed to test drive a stick shift and that i didn't need a trailhawk. I did that, drove a 6-speed, yesterday and ended up buying my new renegade. I hope to enjoy it on the road and on the beach here in southern delaware.

*was intrigued by that long thread urging people to not buy - where i learned a lot, like who to not trust. lol >:d

ps - i'll have some better pictures once i get "out there" with a camera other than my iphone. :)
b e a u t i f u l ***enjoy***

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.