Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the group, was supposed to be collecting my Spongebob Yellow Renegade longitude today, but dealer rang me two weeks ago to inform me it wouldn't be here and it was on the high seas coming from America!!! Little porky there I think!. Ordered it first week in July. Doesn't know how long it will be but anytime soon he says. I wait in hope.
Anyone any ideas how I can get more info or experience of delivery times? I see from the forum our American cousins have experienced quite long delivery schedules.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just joined the group, was supposed to be collecting my Spongebob Yellow Renegade longitude today, but dealer rang me two weeks ago to inform me it wouldn't be here and it was on the high seas coming from America!!! Little porky there I think!. Ordered it first week in July. Doesn't know how long it will be but anytime soon he says. I wait in hope.
Anyone any ideas how I can get more info or experience of delivery times? I see from the forum our American cousins have experienced quite long delivery schedules.
Welcome to the forums.

I've never special ordered a vehicle before, but I'd suggest keeping in contact with your Dealer, as they're going to be able to get you the best information.

If it's on the "boat" already, then there won't be a status update until it reaches port.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.