Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up...

Looking at the Renegade as my next vehicle. I currently have a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye which is okay, but is starting to give me some issues.

I really like the Renegade from the exterior/interior design to its features and capability.

Some questions...

1. For those that have ordered one, how long did it take from the time it was ordered until the time it was on the dealer lot? Dealers are telling me about 10-14 weeks?

2. How does everyone like the stock tires that come with them?

3. For those that have the 2WD version, how do you like it? Do you wish you would have gotten the 4WD version?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just signed up...

Looking at the Renegade as my next vehicle. I currently have a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye which is okay, but is starting to give me some issues.

I really like the Renegade from the exterior/interior design to its features and capability.

Some questions...

1. For those that have ordered one, how long did it take from the time it was ordered until the time it was on the dealer lot? Dealers are telling me about 10-14 weeks?

2. How does everyone like the stock tires that come with them?

3. For those that have the 2WD version, how do you like it? Do you wish you would have gotten the 4WD version?

Some answers...
1. 10-14 weeks is a little optimistic. Realistically it is 16 weeks from what I have seen on this forum and what Jeep.com states.

2. I don't have mine yet so I can't tell you about the tires. I plan on using the tires it comes with until I have to replace them.

3. Getting the 2WD was something I did not want. Due to snow and living off the beaten path I need 4WD. I'm done trying to live with a 2WD when there is a foot of snow to go through. If you live in a town or city and you don't plan on going anywhere with questionable roads then get the 2WD.

·
Super Moderator
4,680 Posts
and enjoy the forum!
Get the 4WD if you can it is one of the best options of getting a Jeep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.