Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a Latitude and have the piece #12 in the diagram but don't have the item shown above #12 and don't have piece # 11 ? Does anybody else have these pieces ? Does it make a difference that I have the spare tire option ?

:ReneBlueWave:

· Registered
246 Posts
The thing above # 12 (with #'s 1-5) is the back shelf that seems to be optional. Piece # 11 is the insert when you have no spare tire and holds the fix-a-flat canister. Since you have the spare tire, you don't have this insert (there is no room for both it and the spare tire).

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing above # 12 (with #'s 1-5) is the back shelf that seems to be optional. Piece # 11 is the insert when you have no spare tire and holds the fix-a-flat canister. Since you have the spare tire, you don't have this insert (there is no room for both it and the spare tire).
Are you sure about that back shelf being optional ? I don't see it listed anywhere as an option and thought it was standard.

Thanks for the info about piece #11 and that makes sense since I have the tire.

· Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Yeah the tonneau cover was an option but I believe it "wasn't available" to anyone in the US until just recently..I think?

And then someone had posted that they heard on the 2016s that the cover is no longer an option at all.

Another Renegade mystery.

· Registered
105 Posts
Are you sure about that back shelf being optional ? I don't see it listed anywhere as an option and thought it was standard.

Thanks for the info about piece #11 and that makes sense since I have the tire.
Yes, the Tonneau Cover is a $75 option. It is not standard. I have one and in hindsight, could care less. If it were a retractile one like I had in my Ford Escape, then that would be cool, but it is not.

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes, the Tonneau Cover is a $75 option. It is not standard. I have one and in hindsight, could care less. If it were a retractile one like I had in my Ford Escape, then that would be cool, but it is not.
Thanks. Did you special order your car with it ? I thought they were not available at all except in Europe.

· Registered
261 Posts
I have one as well (tonneau). It was included in the standard equipment (limited edition FWD reni). I also have item 12 and item 11(since I don't have a spare tyre - I have this inflate tyre kit instead).
Fyi I live in Greece. Maybe the European Renis have different equipment options.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.