Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, made the fatal mistake of going through the monkey enclosure of the safari park, came away with a windscreen corner trim pinched. I've been doing some research and can't identify the part to order another so any help is appreciated!

Picture 1 is where the trim should be, picture 2 is it present on the other side.

·
Super Moderator
1,982 Posts
Welcome! "Scuttle"

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade, Latitude, 2.4L 4x4, black, 9 speed automatic, MySky
505 Posts
I belive the one shown in the listing is the correct side. I can’t find anything telling if it’s left or right side, but it looks to be a flipped version of the one you still have on your Jeep. I could be wrong though, I do have bad eyes ;)

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
169 Posts
...though I'm looking for left side this seems right, can't find left on that site...
Unless you mirrored your pictures you need the right side.

With automotive parts left and right directions are determined as if you are sitting inside your vehicle.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
@DanJeep I realy want to laugh. Wait one, I am laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A frecking Emu tried to attack my wee Fiat Uno years ago and it's teeth marks were engraved for many a year until I traded in that brilliant wee ultra mini Jeepet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It went anywhere.

Anyway It brought about another incident of the monkeys eating my aerial rubber stopper and then of another trying to pull off my wipers.

Why do we persevere visiting areas where animals damage our Jeeps (or cars) :eek::oops:? Easy coz we can :p

To solve your issue a regular and trusted member Jeepatron has solved your issue regarding the part.

@Jeepatron, excellent attention to detail (y)(y)(y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts