Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi, my name is Will and I'm a...

Hoping to pick up my new Renegade today, and hoping I made the right choice.
Welcome, Will and your excitement and fears are shared by all of us. Every make model has a few lemons and a new roll out will have some issues. Hopefully those have been solved.
I only got my Trailhawk about a month ago, but no issues to date.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome along Will, from sunny Scotland (although there is still fresh snow on the mountain tops!)
I wasn't certain about my Jeep, until it arrived, and I love it.
Looking around outside now, I can see several cars that almost do the same as the Jeep, and they are all as dull looking as each other. The Renegade is a class act.

ps particularly enjoyed my visit to WI and Milwaukee a few years ago. Great place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks All! I did pick it up, and so far so good! 2016 Yellow Lattitude 4x4 with cold weather and popular equipment packages. The first car I've ever had who's reported range increased while I was driving. That was fun to see.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just saw a yeller one yesterday. There's been a bug uptick in Rene sightings for me lately. Good to see them selling well.

Wish the dealer had a yellow one when I was buying. it would have been my 5th yellow vehicle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.