Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey from the great(ish) state of IL, I picked up a new Trailhawk today so I figured the next obvious thing to do is join a forum. I have only driven it on the test drive and the 5 miles from the dealer to my house so far but I can't wait to truly test it out! I traded in my 06 lifted Tacoma with 130k on it,on this as something more "practical".

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey from the great(ish) state of IL, I picked up a new Trailhawk today so I figured the next obvious thing to do is join a forum. I have only driven it on the test drive and the 5 miles from the dealer to my house so far but I can't wait to truly test it out! I traded in my 06 lifted Tacoma with 130k on it,on this as something more "practical".
Odoyle, I am one state over in Iowa (Go Hawks! :))...and my Trailhawk is the negative of yours, black as coal! Enjoy the new vehicle!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, I hit 250 miles today and no complaints so far! It has definitely been an adjustment driving something so small, but the creature comforts are fantastic. Here is what I was driving before:

Hopefully I will get offroad soon, my second son is due in about a week which is why among other things I wanted to get something more practical. I can't wait to start making it my own though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.