Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! I'm Erin, living in East Lansing, MI. I've had some form of Jeep in my life for forever but this is my first brand new, just how I want it, Jeep.
I ordered my Renegade in May and just picked up last Thursday. I was originally told that I wouldn't receive until October of this year because of the power MySky that I wanted - super excited it came so much earlier! Totally worth the wait for the MySky, it works perfectly and I love the open air feel.

Nice to meet you all!

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi All! I'm Erin, living in East Lansing, MI. I've had some form of Jeep in my life for forever but this is my first brand new, just how I want it, Jeep.
I ordered my Renegade in May and just picked up last Thursday. I was originally told that I wouldn't receive until October of this year because of the power MySky that I wanted - super excited it came so much earlier! Totally worth the wait for the MySky, it works perfectly and I love the open air feel.

Nice to meet you all!

:ReneBlueWave:
Congrats! Which mid Michigan dealer did you use? I'm in the Lansing area and waiting on a blue TH myself.

·
Registered
753 Posts

Nice to meet you all!
Congratz, and welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see some pics :)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Which mid Michigan dealer did you use? I'm in the Lansing area and waiting on a blue TH myself.
I used Feeny in Midland, I have a family member that recently became a salesman, so I figured I would help him out. :) We normally use Champion in Lansing for all of our maintenance needs, though. I went with the Latitude, Commando in color. I LOVE it!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks... I ordered through a dealer in Owosso, but looking for a Lansing dealer for maintenance... You're the first person I know to speak positively about Champion (grant, it has been three people who said never go there), but they may be talking about the sales force, not the service department. I wish Story was still around. That location would have been the most convenient.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks... I ordered through a dealer in Owosso, but looking for a Lansing dealer for maintenance... You're the first person I know to speak positively about Champion (grant, it has been three people who said never go there), but they may be talking about the sales force, not the service department. I wish Story was still around. That location would have been the most convenient.
My husband and I both have used Champion since moving to the area 3 years ago. I previously had a Patriot which I bought in Detroit but had all of my maintenance and repair work done at Champion. My husband bought his Dodge Charger at Champion last year and has had all of his maintenance done there as well. So far, we've only had good experiences.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.