Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in, I have ordered a limited, 1.4 panoramic roof with cream leather and anodised orange trim and parking sensors, ordered 3weeks ago with a delivery time of 12 weeks, a very long wait,
Not new to the brand having owned a 4lt Cherokee , a patriot, a grand Cherokee and now down sizing to a Renegade , don't need I great big car now, I got £1000 of loyality bonus showing my wife's new fiat 500 logbook.
I have watched just about every video, write up and read every article to eliviate the boredom of waiting for the car to turn up lol, jus gotta be patient 0:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
boy I sure hope over here in the US they would allow us to choose the anodized paint color of choice. Did you have to pay extra for that? I am ordering my limited with different grill colors and mirror covers, but I essentially had to pay for them as an accessory, and got free instal.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Tony
I didn't consider any other car but the Jeep, I've always been loyal to the brand, although living in the UK I was born in New York and with an American father and French mum(long story) and in a way the jeep is in my American blood , and I love em!

The Warlin
I chose the white leather seats and the interior has orange stitches and panels, the dash is brown and the trim is anodised orange, this is a standard colour for the limited in Europe and I'm having the panoramic roof too! It look pretty neat.
It's the waiting for it to be built that's painful lol!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Tony
I didn't consider any other car but the Jeep, I've always been loyal to the brand, although living in the UK I was born in New York and with an American father and French mum(long story) and in a way the jeep is in my American blood , and I love em!

The Warlin
I chose the white leather seats and the interior has orange stitches and panels, the dash is brown and the trim is anodised orange, this is a standard colour for the limited in Europe and I'm having the panoramic roof too! It look pretty neat.
It's the waiting for it to be built that's painful lol!
oh I see. I forgot about the orange and white/brown. The black leather has a sort of cream stitching so I just thought it was black leather for some reason. What wait time were you given?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh I see. I forgot about the orange and white/brown. The black leather has a sort of cream stitching so I just thought it was black leather for some reason. What wait time were you given?
I have been given a twelve week delivery time, I put the order in 3 weeks ago, but I think it may be longer, my dealer told me they had sold 20 cars in the first week of launch but only put 2 on the road so far to date, so they are a rare Beast this neck of the wood.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.