Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
You too... and great to hear... I've just placed my order today for a Trailhawk and looking forward to the 12 week build up. I had better find some matching wrist gear ;-)

Fantastic, and so Congratulations are clearly in order.
I only had to wait just over 2 weeks, as I needed some wheels pronto. Chose from Jeep stock already present in the UK. As I couldn't add any packs, I went for the Limited, which has almost everything that I could ever need.
A matching time piece? Sounds like an excuse to get on SC!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And looks like I've ordered same colour as you too (I'm stalking clearly!). Yours is looking very cool... I want to get the grill and mirrors the same as yours... are they the grey ones? Did your dealer fit them free of charge... that's the only thing I've got to get back to them on.

·
Registered
228 Posts
And looks like I've ordered same colour as you too (I'm stalking clearly!). Yours is looking very cool... I want to get the grill and mirrors the same as yours... are they the grey ones? Did your dealer fit them free of charge... that's the only thing I've got to get back to them on.
I never saw Granite Crystal in the metal until my car was delivered, but absolutely love it. A stunning colour, although not seen another on the road yet!
The grille and mirrors are Satin Grey.
They weren't fitted for free, but at a fair and minimal cost.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Order confirmed and 8-12 week... or slightly more... wait begins :)
When I looked at a new build my (very honest) dealer said, the official line is 8-12 weeks, but often slips to 14 weeks. He said best bank on 14 weeks, and anything less is a bonus.
Hence I bought from UK stock!

Sort your grille and mirrors ok?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When I looked at a new build my (very honest) dealer said, the official line is 8-12 weeks, but often slips to 14 weeks. He said best bank on 14 weeks, and anything less is a bonus.
Hence I bought from UK stock!

Sort your grille and mirrors ok?
Yep I had an honest expectation set too... lots of demand from different regions currently :)

And yes, looks as though Trailhawk has the dark grill already so I was told... a bit of a scratch around and most of the UK, EU pics I've seen don't have chromed grill accents.

I do like the idea of de-chroming all of the badges too. Plasti Dip might be an option.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.