Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited much, just ordered the Renegade Longitude 1.6 diesel in Carbon Black...

Shifting from a Mini Clubman so looking forward to the different drive...:)

Should be here in around 3 weeks... Cant wait...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello!

It's a pity that Jeep doesn't give us the choice of a silver or white roof when the car is black, it could look nice.

But I like the black colour for the roof, so if I finally place the order, I won't choose black colour to keep the contrast with the roof.

However the carbon black has to look so nice, I look forward for pics.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Hello!

It's a pity that Jeep doesn't give us the choice of a silver or white roof when the car is black, it could look nice.

But I like the black colour for the roof, so if I finally place the order, I won't choose black colour to keep the contrast with the roof.

However the carbon black has to look so nice, I look forward for pics.
In their defense, for a vehicle that should be high volume, it helps to have things like that simple.

If it was a vehicle in a much higher segment then, that would be much more possible of happening.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your view will be a bit higher, yes?;). I think you will still get plenty of zip, just without the go-kart height. May have to slow down for some corners since you'll be riding taller.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.