Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Pjork (Peter) from the Netherlands.
This morning I bought a Jeep Renegade Opening Edition.
I've have to wait for only 14 day's at the 14th of November at 11.00 the Jeep wil be mine.

I will be leaving behind my Mini Cooper S Coupe (2013)

My new transportation waiting for me at the dealer.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome! Looks great, personally I'm not a big fan of the silver grill but I'm loving those wheels!!! I hope those are available in the US

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The opening Edition only comes in two colours, white or orange.
The problem with orange is the moment you want to trade in your car, you get less.
And since I normally drive a car for one year, the colour is something to think about.

Yesterday I drove for an hour in the Renegade and it feels good, has solid driving behaviour.
Even though, I just stepped out of my Mini Cooper S coupe, which is in my option one of the best driving cars.
The interior looks great and more important no nasty cracking sounds while driving.
The leather on the seats is fitted nicely, the dash looks great!
It has a premium look and feel.

When I was driving it felt like I was driving an enormous car!
But next to the Mini it's BIG,..:)

What made me decide to buy a Renegade?
Since I can remember I love Jeeps, the only problem in the Netherlands is the extreme taxes on fuel and on cars when it uses a lot of fuel.
It was simply to expensive to buy and drive a Jeep.
The Renegade is “cheap” the opening edition is only € 30500,00 ($ 38.200,00), so this is the moment to buy one!
So two weeks ago I saw the pictures of the Renegade, I loved it, yesterday I had time to drive one, loved it even more, got a good price for my Mini it took me about 5 seconds to decide J !

Just 13,5 days,.....

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yesterday I drove for an hour in the Renegade and it feels good, has solid driving behaviour.
Even though, I just stepped out of my Mini Cooper S coupe, which is in my option one of the best driving cars.
The interior looks great and more important no nasty cracking sounds while driving.
The leather on the seats is fitted nicely, the dash looks great!
It has a premium look and feel.
Hi pjork, great to finally hear real feedback from a real owner, thanks for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.