Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Stopping by because I plan on buying one of these guys when they come out. Currently I am driving a 00' jeep wrangler with a 3 inch lift on 33's. My commute has become longer and I need to get into something else. The renegade seems perfect!

Look forward to chatting with you guys during the wait

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome aboard mark, great folks round here knowledgeable as well!
Thanks! I work for a fiat dealership, and we are located next to our jeep dealership so maybe I'll get some info that will be beneficial to those here. I'll keep my ears open!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome

i'm noticing a lot of new folks here, how did you find us?
google search and stumbled across the forum. Excited for the jeep and I enjoy chatting with people about stuff like this. I am going to wander over to the next door jeep dealership this weekend and ask about it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks! I work for a fiat dealership, and we are located next to our jeep dealership so maybe I'll get some info that will be beneficial to those here. I'll keep my ears open!
Welcome aboard.
Any "inside scoop" (if you can) would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome aboard.
Any "inside scoop" (if you can) would be greatly appreciated.
the Chrysler rep that we had at our dealership a few days back seemed to think that it would be a december release for the renegade here in the US. She seemed fairly confident in that, take it for what you will. Now the jeep dealership next to my store and another that I stopped at in the area, when I spoke to the sales consultants there, they both said september/october. I feel like we would have more information if it was coming up that quick but who knows. I'll continue to keep my ears open.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Interesting, as we get closer to the end of the year i hope we get a more solid date, like an exact day or even an exact week.

·
Registered
99 Posts
the Chrysler rep that we had at our dealership a few days back seemed to think that it would be a december release for the renegade here in the US. She seemed fairly confident in that, take it for what you will. Now the jeep dealership next to my store and another that I stopped at in the area, when I spoke to the sales consultants there, they both said september/october. I feel like we would have more information if it was coming up that quick but who knows. I'll continue to keep my ears open.
Thanks Mark, I think you Chrysler Rep is probably pretty close to a release date especially considering they might have some constraints on what ever they are aloud to say concerning the Renegade. The Jeep dealers seem to be a bit optimistic on the September / October time frame. If production really does start some time in August of this year, I see (optimistically) late October as the soonest considering shipping from Italy to US, cleaning a prep at the ports, customs then to the dealerships. December seems like a more realistic time frame to start showing up at the dealerships.
I saw a new Cherokee commercial on TV earlier this evening. Made me wish it was a Renegade commercial. :D

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Seeing how august is right around the corner it seems like if production happens around then, we should get some word of it. Maybe a press release... i just hope we see something to let us know it is indeed happening.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts