Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on my 6th and 7th Jeep product, 2011 Patriot and 2011 Liberty Really like the Patriot better than the Liberty, nothing wrong with the Lib just prefer the Pat. So we're watching this closely, in a couple years I'll either go with one of these or a another Patriot.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've not heard or seen anything official, just a lot of world wide web speculation. I hope the Renegade can step up to the plate if they do can the Patriot/Compass!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I believe Compass/Patriot was supposed to be cancelled in 2012/13 but, got an extension for an extra year or two while a new entry level jeep finished development.

Scott

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe Compass/Patriot was supposed to be cancelled in 2012/13 but, got an extension for an extra year or two while a new entry level jeep finished development.

Scott
Yes that was going around the internet a couple years ago and then they said that 12/13' was the best sales years for those vehicles, so we wait and see.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not to put the Patriot down. I actually like the look of them and wished the currently Cherokee was style more like it (Looks like a modern XJ to me).

Here's the but, I think the Renegade is going to steal a lot of sales away from the Patriot and Compass when released.

The Renegade should be stock for stock:

- A better Off-road vehicle
- Better MPGs
- About the same price
- Better creature comforts

I know there are some assumptions in this post but, I feel safe with these assumptions.

Scott

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hope this works. This is a 96' xj and a 2011 Patriot when it was new.
I owned the 96 for about 13 years sold it with 136000 to a coworker who sold to another coworker. It burned up on him with about 198000 on the ODO

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Patriot currently has about 33000 on it. The new Cherokee just doesn't do it for me visually, it might be nice inside and ride nice but I can't get past it's looks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts