Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow fans. I'm relatively new to the brand but I've been following this model specifically. I've done some of my own research and whatnot. See below.

I've come to the conclusion starting price will be in the $14K range and max at $23K

***based on uk pricing the U.S. model with conversion will be in the $24K range however I'm hoping that's extenely skewered. So I took the conversion and divided by 2! This "formula kinda follows suit thought out dealers in the US vs UK Kia, Nissan, etc. Could be wrong but we don't know yet.

I've also came to the conclusion based on net info and local dealer and social media that we won't see models for purchase until end of March. A lot of people have stated this, and I agree based off our auto shows and time of year when we purchase vehicles.

****again just opinion.

I'm considering either Renegade sport (base model) reason being if it does start at the $14-$16K rate I would have a bunch of extra funds to modify on aftermarket to my liking vs what jeep offers.

Second option would be limited. It'll have most features I want and would satisfy my everyday needs with ease.

This is all based on the drive etc.

Previous cars I've owned are
Scion TC(college)
Nissan Versa SL (w Tech) gift
Nissan Rouge (before the remodel) family started

Sorry for the long post it just gives you all an intro to myself and maybe I can pick up and learn basic info on purchasing and all the other good tidbits!!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hey fellow fans. I'm relatively new to the brand but I've been following this model specifically. I've done some of my own research and whatnot. See below.
Welcome SHEED, it is always good to have more well researched information and folks who can put together a well formulated opinion.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Glad to see that you have done your research. That should make you a great addition to the forum! Are you going to be using your Renegade as your daily driver or do you have any other plans for it as well?

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to see that you have done your research. That should make you a great addition to the forum! Are you going to be using your Renegade as your daily driver or do you have any other plans for it as well?

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers.
Daily commute, I do however want to at least put it through its paces and see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.