Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum after buying my Renegade TrailHawk last week (the first sold in south eastern PA I'm told) and I'm loving the jeep!. I also own a 89 Jeep Wrangler YJ and a (decrepid) 47 CJ2A. I'm looking forward to speaking to you all!

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Just joined the forum after buying my Renegade TrailHawk last week (the first sold in south eastern PA I'm told) and I'm loving the jeep!. I also own a 89 Jeep Wrangler YJ and a (decrepid) 47 CJ2A. I'm looking forward to speaking to you all!
Welcome to the forum, great you got a Trailhawk. So with all the talk about Since 1941 heritage, how does it compare to your 47?

· Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on the TH. I see you are from Glenn Mills. I am from Broomall. What dealer did you buy from? I am considering getting a TH.

Bob

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum, great you got a Trailhawk. So with all the talk about Since 1941 heritage, how does it compare to your 47?
Haha much better all around considering my CJ2A neither runs nor does it posses amenities like seats or a floor. That's just a hobby car i work on with my Dad though we haven't gotten very serious with its rebuild

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.