Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys hit my first jeep carbon black longitude awesome love it, every one asks me who makes that jeep lol it's hard to explain its made by jeep not Nissan they seem surprised but show lots of interest only seen 3 in north wales so far. An odd thing happened turned the indicator on and the front fog light came on now it stays on when driving lights are on only on the drivers side and it has intermittent boot opening with the fob but can live with that for now.
Cheers Andy
:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
That whole confusion about who made it is what i've noticed A LOT. 1/2 the people who I told it was a Jeep didn't believe till they saw the Jeep badges!

Did you reach out to your dealer about those issues?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not been to dealer yet but will do only started happening tonight weird but love the jeep, before getting it we took all the other Mickey Mouse crossovers out then we saw the add for the renegade drove to dealer and ordered one it's great it brings a smile every time I get in happy Dayz.

·
Super Moderator
4,682 Posts
and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City, Camperman Tex! I'm sure you'll enjoy this board, as well as the people and resources that come along with it. Keep us posted on what your dealership has to say regarding your concerns.

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you are enjoying the Renegade, about the fog lights, they do come when turning left or right so may be a coincidence when indicating , it helps you see around corners

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from Aberdare. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Jeep Renegade.

Are you interested in doing meets? If so, please see my thread ìn the UK section.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts