Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Renegaders!

I was looking for a new car and stumbled upon the Renegade. I live in LA and commute on the 405 daily but have yet to see one in action. I have ordered a custom one so I can take advantage of our non-existent rain and sunny skies. I got one with My Sky.

Just curious ... when did most of you who ordered one get your first update? I am not very good at waiting and it has been a week. I know it is probably going to take three months before I see my baby but would love to know if the work has started.

Thanks!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome! I ordered mine on 5/29 and as of 6/22 it went into D1 (staged in line to be built) status. No ETA for delivery but it seems like it's now taking some about 10 weeks. Others have waited longer. I think they are ramping up production which is why they seem to be coming in faster now.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Thanks for the response. I just want to hear that my order has been submitted properly at this point. I wish that there was a way to check this.

Ask your dealer for your Vehicle Order Number (VON). If he doesn't have one then it hasn't been ordered yet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
On the same boat

I ordered mine in May (with the mysky), still don't have any idea when I will be getting it. Im getting super impatient. I call my dealership and they have no information for me. Very annoyed that nobody knows anything. Hoping to get a call one day soon...very soon telling me its on its way! Ill be crossing my fingers for the both of us lol

·
Registered
454 Posts
I ordered mine in May (with the mysky), still don't have any idea when I will be getting it. Im getting super impatient. I call my dealership and they have no information for me. Very annoyed that nobody knows anything. Hoping to get a call one day soon...very soon telling me its on its way! Ill be crossing my fingers for the both of us lol

Call Jeep Cares and give them your VON #. The dealer should have given it to you. I also ordered in May. Mine is still pretty much in limbo but was told it's in D1 status as of 2 weeks ago. No dates yet though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.