Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Saturday, ROOT (Renegade Owners of TX) is having a nice little meetup at Hidden Falls Adventure park in Marble Falls. The organizer has us meeting at 9 am, and trail riding, bullshitting, hanging, drinking, whatevering till sundown. Trailhawks preferred this trip, 4x4s at least. I will be leaving somewhat early for a 15 yr HS reunion (we like to party lol) but I plan on a fun day of off-roading. Forecast shows to be more rain before then, should make for a muddy slick day of 4xing!! ???

https://www.facebook.com/events/1715365192121082/?ti=icl

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sooo being behind the wheel limited my photography skills, hopefully I'll get some more shots soon from the actual person who was taking shots out there. It was fun, found out I reeealy need a lift as I scraped more than my 1st time out. And that's with the BFG KO2s and Sgt_Strife's skid.. only 1 way to go and that's up!

Edit:apparently my photos are too big with this iPhone 7 ��

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Sooo being behind the wheel limited my photography skills, hopefully I'll get some more shots soon from the actual person who was taking shots out there. It was fun, found out I reeealy need a lift as I scraped more than my 1st time out. And that's with the BFG KO2s and Sgt_Strife's skid.. only 1 way to go and that's up!

Edit:apparently my photos are too big with this iPhone 7 ��

Some of my photos are too big and I had to resize them before posting. I use HTC Android phone.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some of my photos are too big and I had to resize them before posting. I use HTC Android phone.
Def not sure how to resize my photos on iPhone. I knew having the 4K ability in video would have SOME drawbacks ?. Hopefully this link works.

Along for the ride, a new friend Lillian was a photographer was there documenting the trail ride, just took a while to publish stuff. This hopefully links to the album. Hopefully ?

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210118792102223&id=1110540316

1 - 6 of 6 Posts