Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member from Mexico. We are still waiting for the launch here and I'm eager to check the Renegade in person. FCA Mexico has mentioned that they will be launching it in the 2nd half of the year.

I currently own a 2002 Chevrolet Tracker 4x4, and I urgently need to replace it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will sell the TH version, because unfortunately we get fewer options here for cars in this price/size.

Nice to be part of the forum.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member from Mexico. We are still waiting for the launch here and I'm eager to check the Renegade in person. FCA Mexico has mentioned that they will be launching it in the 2nd half of the year.

I currently own a 2002 Chevrolet Tracker 4x4, and I urgently need to replace it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will sell the TH version, because unfortunately we get fewer options here for cars in this price/size.

Nice to be part of the forum.
:ReneBlueWave:

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really hope so. My tracker has been really great, never leaving me stranded, but it's 13 years old now and I'm starting to worry that something may break down away from the road.. I am not a hardcore offroader but I enjoy following trails to look for camping sites. Now it is time for something new and the Renegade fills my needs in terms of size, fuel economy and looks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.