Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my Renegade TH back in August and so far everything is going great.

Recently with the changing temperatures in Texas, I'm finding my windows fogging up quite a bit. However whenever I turn on the front defogger it comes from 0 - 100 in terms of output. It does quickly defog the windows, but when I turn if off, I'm left with foggy windows in a matter of minutes.

Anyone have a way to always have the defogger running while not at full blast?

·
Registered
580 Posts
With the AAC, instead of pushing the Max Defrost button, direct airflow to the windows by pushing the upper right Mode control button (De-mist) in the center dial of the ACC. Then adjust blower speed on the center dial to your liking.

With the Manual CC, set the right dial to "Mix" and set the blower speed on the left dial.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If I remember correctly, you can select max defrost and then turn the fan speed down with the middle dial. It'll still defog the window but not at 100% fan speed. You can also select the upper most button on the middle dial above the front facing vent symbol like someone else mentioned and then adjust the temperature. I have the same problem lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.