Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade

:ReneBlueWave:

For the most part, us Renegaders, or as I am, a Renegadephile, as I am nuts about them, we are enjoying ours. There are some that have had issues, but they are in the minority. A couple or so have passed the 20,000 mile mark with only a small niggle. Had a couple of minor niggles with mine, but it hasn't detracted from the enjoyment.

Now that you have discovered the world of the Jeep Renegade, have a good scratch around as there are many topics to get your teeth into. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
The Renegade wasn't my first vehicle, but only the second brand new one after my previous vehicle which was a Renault Scenic. I was like a kid waiting for Christmas, which didn't surprise my missus. She don't drive, only me up the wall, but even she likes the Renegade and it was her who named it.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Due to having arthritis in most of my joints, that dictates what I can and can't have. If I was wealthy enough to afford the Alfa Romeo 4C at the dealers where I got the Renegade, it would be pointless getting it. I couldn't get in it as it way too low. I love an Alfa Romeo! I wanted something that didn't look like everyone else's, so I chose to be Renegade. I turned 50 in April. Forget the Buick, get a BMW luxobarge. Been there, done that and I miss the luxury and the V8 engine. Don't miss the wallet draining petrol cost of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.